CHICAGO, Nov. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Grainger (NYSE: GWW), the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products (MRO) serving businesses and institutions, will host its Annual Analyst Meeting on Friday, November 11th, 2016, in Lake Forest, Illinois. Chief Executive Officer, D.G. Macpherson will host the event. The meeting will also include presentations from the following leaders:
- Deb Oler, Vice President & President, Large Customer & Direct Sales
- Elizabeth Ubell, Vice President & President, Medium Customers, Marketing
- & eCommerce
- Paige Robbins, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Branch Network, Contact Centers & Corporate Strategy
- John Kaul, Vice President & President, Acklands-Grainger Inc.
- Ron Jadin, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
The event will be webcast live beginning at 9:00 a.m. CST / 10:00 a.m. EST and may be accessed on Grainger's Investor Relations website at www.grainger.com/investor.
W.W. Grainger, Inc., with 2015 sales of $10 billion, is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products (MRO), with operations also in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/grainger-to-host-annual-analyst-meeting-300357339.html
SOURCE W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Media: Joseph Micucci, Director, External Relations, O: 847-535-0879, M: 847-830-5328, Grainger Media Relations Hotline, 847-535-5678; Investors: Laura Brown, Senior Vice President, Communications and Investor Relations, O: 847-535-0409, M: 847-804-1383, William Chapman, Senior Director, Investor Relations, O: 847-535-0881, M: 847-456-8647, Michael Ferreter, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, O: 847-535-1439, M: 847-271-6357